The Rapido Trains Inc. TurboTrain features:
IMPORTANT -- PLEASE READ:
- Accurate dimensions scaled from original blueprints
- Two powered Power Dome Cars with smooth, reliable drive systems
- Articulated single-axle trucks with needlepoint axles
- Full interior detail with interior lighting
- Different Canadian and American versions with accurate details
- All wheels pick up power for electrical reliability
- Working headlights, tail lights, and Gyralites
- Prototypically-tinted windows
- CN and VIA customers can add a four-pack of Intermediate Cars to complete their trains
- Sound-equipped models feature a sound decoder and sugar cube speaker in each Power Dome Car
- Sounds are accurate Turbo sounds sourced from original Betamax video recordings
- Sound decoders are custom ESU LokSound with amazing sound quality
BLW is not going out of business. I, Pete Postel, am the owner and founder of Brooklyn Locomotive Works. As I slowly transition into retirement, my brother, Paul Postel (who has worked along side for all of these years) will gradually take over the helm of BLW. I will be taking reservations on new items that are expected to be released by March '18 the latest. Those items will be processed / shipped by Brooklyn Locomotive Works. We have such an extensive inventory, that I expect to be here for at the very least another year or more. But to help trim things down, any newly announced items expected after March of '18 will be handled by my brother's company, Hogtrainz.com.
To reserve the newly announced Rapido Trains Turbo Train sets -- please click on the link below to be directed to the order / reservation page on the hogtrains.com web cite.